Saturday, August 29, 2009

'Cause This IS Thriller


I WILL be blasting his music all day.

Since I have a stupid workshop for The Paper all day tomorrow, I'll make this quick.

Happy 51st birthday, Michael Joseph Jackson. I love you. Always have, always will. Your music has been the soundtrack throughout many memorable moments in my life, and I am forever grateful that you shared your remarkable gift with the world. You are the ultimate Thriller!

"But they say/The sky's the limit/And to me that's really true/But my friends you aint seen nothin/Just wait 'til I get through"

If I post nothing else today (and I might because as of yesterday I kinda like this boy) I had to get out one of my legendary birthday tributes to my favorite artist, the late, great, Michael Jackson.

Ch'mon!

No comments: