Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pit-Stop on the Road of Life

Don't cast me to the wolves, y'all. I'm still here. Just am busy as hell and I wouldn't feel right half-assing my blog posts just to say I filled some quota. Once the world has been set to rights, I will be back, in dramatic tang fashion.**

**The correct term is "in dramatic c*nt fashion" in reference to The Gays among us. But, try as I might, I cannot type that word, let alone say it/use it/call anyone it who is not a Gay. Cindy McCain I am not. And for that I thank--on bended knee--the one we call J-E-S-U-S.

Speaking of Jesus, I recently compiled a list of My Favorite Men (besides my guy friends) and He was on it. The list goes:

1. Jesus.
2. My dad
3. My godfather, Uncle C
4. (tie) Barack Obama and Jose Cuervo

Now before you say anything, to me, Jose Cuervo is, indeed, very, very real.
Anyway, stay tuned because, as we've been studying binary opposition, I will probably make a list in the very near future of my NOT-so-favorite men. This you won't want to miss. Here's a hint: John McOldFart will probably be on there somewhere.

And that's just in the politics category...

2 comments:

n0days0ff said...

I am soooo not a drinker so it took me a while to realize who jose cuervo was lol

Lucky said...

Sir, sir, sir. Jose Cuervo is...majestic. It tastes like love and rainbows.

Or, ok, more like loud singing and inevitable bad decisions.