Sunday, February 3, 2008

Cheated

I feel cheated. The Patriots, my Patriots, lost, man. It sucked. Hopefully next year I will watch the game with my boyfriend who roots for the same thing as I do. And we'll eat pizza and wear our jerseys and yell. Grrrrr. There's always next year, though.

Right now I'm just drained, I'm just over this day. I'm over being sick, worrying about money, worrying about my body, thinking about the future, all that crap. I really need some "me" time at this very moment. Just to curl up and listen to music and ponder and be quiet and alone would be really freaking great right now. Sigh. I don't see that happening anytime soon, though. I almost look forward to going to class, then I won't have to like, chat and converse I can sit in the back and take notes and shut up. A change of pace, something to look forward to, nothing troubling or premeditated at all. I think it's because I'm sick and my team lost unceremoniously that I'm irritable and sleepy and trying to hide it. I've been going on full-throttle for awhile and it's catching up with me but I have no time or opportunity to just slow down and relax and unwind.

Whatever this feeling is that I have, this meddlesome, weight-of-the-world heaviness, needs to go away, and soon, too, because it's getting on my nerves. Another week lies ahead, hopefully with something fun in store. But nothing bad, I've had enough ups and downs to last me awhile.

No comments: