Monday, February 25, 2008

More of the Same




How You Are In Love



You fall in love quickly and easily. And very often.



You tend to give more than take in relationships.



You tend to get very attached when you're with someone. You want to see your love all the time.



You love your partner unconditionally and don't try to make them change.



You stay in love for a long time, even if you aren't loved back. When you fall, you fall hard.



Real quick, 'cause I'm on a mission.
-an 8th grade boy, Larry King, was killed after admitting he was gay. It was a hate crime; he was shot in the back of the head by a 14-year-old boy, who will be charged as an adult. King was bullied after he came out. My liberal heart hurts. Then it fills with anger that anti-gay sentiment and hate crimes are still going on.

-I had a dream that I was with people I cared about, trying to escape into London. Amy Winehouse was there, helping us out while trying to escape herself.

Sigh. I can't...I'm done. Tolerance, people, tolerance.

No comments: