Thursday, February 7, 2008

Things I Need To Happen

1. For my remaining two textbooks to arrive. Them coming so late guarantees, of course, that they are the two that I need the most. There are only so many times that I can lean over to a classmate and whisper, "Can I share a book with you?"

2. My Ipod to stop tripping. "Kiki" is annoying me because apparently, she can't take anymore songs. Which means that Michael's "Off the Wall" barely made it and Chris Brown will just have to wait his turn. Don't let me down, Kiki. If I have to delete another song I will be highly upset.

3. On "General Hospital," Lulu and Johnny need to hurry up and sleep together, already. They are killing me softly. Lulu, dear, if you want bad-boy Johnny Zuccarra so badly, by all means, take him, but for the love of all that is holy, please stop stringing Logan along and yelling at him for trying to enlist your help in ridding him of blue-balls. It would just easier for everyone involved.

4. Something happy.

I was going to visit the Runner today, but I am just not in the mood for all of that. I'll tell you what I am in the mood for, though: pie. Preferably pecan.

No comments: