Monday, July 6, 2009

Firsts

1. Who was your first prom date?

BFF and Sports Fan (and their respective dates)

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?

Um, I still watch the Pistons and listen to Michael Jackson, so yes. The first guy I had a crush on is in jail last I heard. I really know how to pick 'em!

3. What was your first alcoholic drink?

Tequila. Sophomore year in college. The start of a long and beautiful relationship

4. What was your first job?

A Sylvan Learning Center-type deal. My boss was this Chinese lady and our company logo was this weird smiley-face that had more of a frown than an actual smile. Which was so fitting.

5. What was your first car?

Burgundy Honda Accord named Henrietta.

6. Who was the first person to text you today?

Cali Girl in all her craziness.

7. Who is the first person you thought of this morning?

Sex, if that can be a person.

8. Who was your first grade teacher?

Mrs. Merritt

9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?

Walt Disney World of course! Oh no wait, we went to Atlanta when I was a baby. So I've heard.

10. Who was your first best friend & do you still talk?

The farthest back I can remember is K, from 3rd grade to about 9th grade. Her dad was a local newscaster and her grandpa a famous mayor. She'd be so embarrassed when people made a big deal when he'd be in the audience at our choir concerts and stuff.

11. Where was your first sleep over?

K's house. It was there that I learned what an orgy was.

12. Who was the first person you talked to today?

Little Sister asked me if I wanted to get up this morning. I grunted "no."

13. Whose wedding were you in the first time?

My oldest female cousin's four or five years ago. Well, she sort of stuck me and Middle Sister in as "hostesses." We had to ask "bride or groom?" and pretend to seat people.

14. What was the first thing you did this morning?

Checked my Blackberry.

15. What was the first concert you ever went to?

Lil' Bow Wow's Scream Tour--still have the t-shirts, I think

16. First tattoo?

I don’t have one and I’m deliberating.

17. First piercing?

My ears.

18. First foreign country you went to?

Canada, as foreign as that can be

19. First movie you remember seeing?

Beauty and the Beast in the theaters, methinks, shortly followed by Snow White and the Lion King.

20. When was your first detention?

In like 5th grade, when the school passed this asinine detention policy for 5th grade infractions like tardies and not doing our homework properly. It soon became a party.

22. Who was your first roommate?

Besides Middle Sister? This anal-retentive girl named Brittany.

23. If you had one wish. What would it be?

To get married and start a family (combo)

24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?

Play the drums

25. Did you marry the first person to ask for your hand in marriage?

I have never been honestly asked.

26. What was the first sport that you were involved in?

Cheerleading, and dancing before that, if dancing counts.

27. What were the first lessons you ever took?

Ballet, tap, and jazz

28. What is the first thing you do when you get home?

Change into my sweats and pee. And get a snack.

No comments: