Sunday, September 14, 2008

You Know I'm No Good

Not dead. Tired but still here.

I really want a chicken pot pie but in progress downstairs is a cozy dinner for two. So I am upstairs with Cheez-Its. If that is not the life of a singleton then I don't know what is.

Confession: I am an extraordinarily embarrassingly bad driver, especially at night. Like, wrong side of the road, accidentally ran a red light kind of bad. Me and my girls were lucky to make it home in one piece last night with me at the helm. It kind of scares me.

One of the most perplexing questions in the world of Facebook flirting/caking has to be: WHY are you messaging me when you are very CLEARLY listed as being in a relationship? I am not in the homewrecking business. Anymore. Intentionally. Plus, I saw The Women this weekend and as depicted in plot the effects of homewrecking are none too pretty for anyone involved. About the movie: not bad, but still disposable. Jada Pinkett Smith=overactor.

And now for something a little more transcendant: TODAY IS AMY JADE WINEHOUSE'S 25th BIRTHDAY!!! If I could listen to "Get Me Bodied" for Beyaki's birthday (9...4...8...1...B-Day), then you'd better believe I have Ms. Winehouse blasting in honor of this glorious occasion.

Methinks I need to get out of this house--whatever's cooking downstairs smells sadistically delicious and I am up here wasting away.

9 comments:

Bobby_2010 said...

Well, you are always welcome at my crib!! And question: Why would you write on my door dec??

(vixenchick) said...

hey lucky! just stopping by to show my favorite blogger some love!

IntrospectiveGoddess said...

Jada Pinkett Smith..overactor? Perish the thought....maybe being on hiatus has made her a lil rusty or sharing the spotlight with so many white women had her on overload...but I still want to see The Women....

Oh Amy, Amy, Amy....such a tortured soul...

MA said...

ah!!! arielle worked on that movie!! so exciting!!

iCandy21 said...

wait lmao...did you say Beyaki?

Speaking of Amy...I played this game online where I had to help her escape from rehab...pwahahahaha!

Lucky said...

Bobby: gas is not cheap. and besides a smoke signal, writing on your door was in my pre-phone days!

VC: HEY girl HEY! lol xoxo

Lucky said...

IntrospectiveG: Welcome! I like to give JPS the benefit of the doubt, you're right, maybe she's rusty. But to me her best movie was, by and large, "Kingdom Come." LOL

Vittoria: how exciting, what did she do?

ICandy: Welcome! Crunk+Disorderly calls her "Beyaki" which cracks me up..

I lurrve all the Winehouse love! She WILL make a comeback and I will be there...

Amber Steez said...

I want a chicken pot pie now lol

Lucky said...

S-Amber: Welcome! Chicken pot pies are God's eternal gift to lazy chicks like myself...