Saturday, January 24, 2009

Attention Seeker

So. I am drunk. I barely had any tequila. But I had rum. Ooooh yummy rummy. Rum and coke. I felt like Captain Jack Sparrow: "why is the rum always gone?" But it was delicioso. Muy sabroso. I wish I was in my own bed but whatevs.

This friend of an acquaintance was flirting with me ALL NIGHT. I was like yeah whatever buddy we know I like attention but he was doing the absolute most. Plus I think he's bi. As in, swings for both teams and was also flirting with my guy friends. But still all up in my grill.

I guess it didn't help that I am essentially wearing lingerie. And am, from what I've heard, a very cute drunk etc etc. This I know. I will continue but Top Chef is about to walk out the door.

We're supposed to be going to Pilates tomorrow. 3 hungover girls doing 100s should be a riot.

4 comments:

Bobby_2010 said...

my new home...

http://bobby2010.wordpress.com/

Endangered Species said...

LMAO YEEEES!!

Jake (of Facts and Friction) said...

You've got to love rum. Rum and Dr Pepper, mmmm um um.

Lucky said...

Rum and Dr. Pepper, there's an idea! I shall try it...