Saturday, January 24, 2009

Attention Seeker

So. I am drunk. I barely had any tequila. But I had rum. Ooooh yummy rummy. Rum and coke. I felt like Captain Jack Sparrow: "why is the rum always gone?" But it was delicioso. Muy sabroso. I wish I was in my own bed but whatevs.

This friend of an acquaintance was flirting with me ALL NIGHT. I was like yeah whatever buddy we know I like attention but he was doing the absolute most. Plus I think he's bi. As in, swings for both teams and was also flirting with my guy friends. But still all up in my grill.

I guess it didn't help that I am essentially wearing lingerie. And am, from what I've heard, a very cute drunk etc etc. This I know. I will continue but Top Chef is about to walk out the door.

We're supposed to be going to Pilates tomorrow. 3 hungover girls doing 100s should be a riot.

4 comments:

Bobby_2010 said...

my new home...

http://bobby2010.wordpress.com/

Endangered Species said...

LMAO YEEEES!!

Jake said...

You've got to love rum. Rum and Dr Pepper, mmmm um um.

Lucky said...

Rum and Dr. Pepper, there's an idea! I shall try it...