Monday, January 21, 2008

Happy Milk Day

aka "MLK Day," duh.

Of course since we didn't have school today we are at our home away from home. Today was semi-relaxing:

-got some news about my family that is, well, completely shitty. No, I don't really want to talk about it. But what really made me feel better, among talking to my dad, was the reassurance that the Patriots won last night and are going to the Superbowl against the Giants.

After we watched Hairspray (cute), we went to an adorable Mom-and-Pop restaurant adjacent to a car wash. Completely random, i know. The mom and her daughter were soooo sweet and the food was deliciously filling, as in, you can't really move immediately afterwards...

Now we're in that transitory phase of idly sitting on the bed watching "Because I Said So," (completely underrated) and contemplating actually doing homework and stuff. The only one doing schoolwork is the Roomate, 'cause she's lame like that.

As y'all can probably tell, I'm not quite in the mood to write much. So I'll just say that I'm wearing a fabulous pair of black chunky heels that belong to Cali Girl, and leave you with this favorite quote from Juno:

"Let's just make this quick and dirty."

No comments: