Wednesday, April 30, 2008

First in a Series of Music-Related Posts

If I had to describe myself as a culmination of songs, I think it'd a plucky mix of these little ditties:

"She's a Rebel" (Green Day)
She sings a revolution
The dawning of our lives
She brings a liberation
That I just can't define

"Dirty Diana" (Michael Jackson)
She likes the boys in the band
She knows when they come to town
Every musician's fan
After the curtain comes down

"Hey There Delilah" (The Plain White T's)
Hey there Delilah
What's it like in New York City?
I'm a thousand miles away
But girl tonight you look so pretty
Yes you do,
Times Square can't shine as bright as you

"Comfortable" (John Mayer)
I love your
Gray sweatpants
No makeup
So perfect

"City Love" (John Mayer)
I've got city love
I found it in [Lucky]
And I can't remember
Life before her name

I could go on and on, into categories like "what Lucky's like in love," or "how Lucky lives her life." Hell, I could do a whole section dedicated to Michael Jackson alone (Girl/when you dance/there's a magic/that must be love). But for now I'll start with these. And of course, no song list describing Princess Lucky cannot be complete without this:

"Shawty right there is a 10."
LOL. What song describes you?

No comments: