Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Further Distraction

Yesterday, if anyone cares, went exactly as predicted: I fell asleep, woke up at 9:30, started homework, got distracted with a text from the Boy, took a shower, watched a movie, and didn't turn off the light until past 3am. At least I'm self aware!

I officially went AWOL from my therapy session. Yes, I ditched. I couldn't face it, anyway. I had a nice conversation a few nights ago, anyway; we'll just pretend that it was counseling. No, here's what it is. I was in a bad mood when I signed up, and when by the time of my appointment, I was in a better mood, therefore rendering said appointment unnecessary. I need more of a shrink-on-tap, to talk to when I really need it, like in the backseat of a car or sitting in the caf or something.

Got a this text from Motown Lover yesterday morning: "Girl, I just walked past he who shall not be named!" Was jolted awake. "You are lying...what?!?!" I respond. He was not lying. Tex is back. I think we all remember last time he was here, mortification abound. Things will be different this time, they must be! The Boy is a clear upgrade over Tex anyway.

This is the cupcake I had with my lunch yesterday. It made me happy. I had to take a picture, because, well, who doesn't like cupcakes?


Anyway. This post was supposed to go up yesterday, but, well, yeah, that didn't happen. So I'll double-post in a sec. My computer's acting wonky. I am tired.

No comments: