Friday, April 18, 2008

Two New Notches on My Belt...hopefully ;)

My two newest crushes. Full post coming later (clearly I have a paper due so I must prioritize), but I would be remiss if I didn't share the new men in my life.


Will, from the Real World, Hollywood.


I haven't watched the Real World in awhile, but I might reconsider my position to look at him. And he's from Detroit!!!! Can you see him wearing nothing but a Pistons hat!?! Sitting next to me at a Pistons game?? Oh, love. His smile is gorgeous, and I loved how he was on his side hustle, selling CDs and stuff while he waited for his roommate to pick him up. Swoon.

Next we have Al Horford, rookie center for the playoff-bound Atlanta Hawks.



I had the pleasure of interviewing him for a Hawks game that I covered. He was pretty nice, I mean, as nice as players are while tiredly fielding questions from the press post-game. But he's cute in person. And tall. And a good dresser. And did I mention that he's hella young? He'd be a senior at the University of Florida (go Gators!!) had he not entered the draft after helping his team win back-to-back NCAA Championships two years ago (I went to last year's FF. It was amazing). Basically that means that he looks like a regular, cute, college-age dude. Talk about a slam-dunk.

I probably need to marry an athlete, combining my love of basketball and well, love of men (LOL). Speaking of, the NBA playoffs start this Saturday, where we will bear witness to amazing displays of athleticism, heart, and perseverance on almost a nightly basis. Oh, I cannot wait. I'm wearing my Pistons hat as we speak. It's my lucky hat. Hopefully it will bring them post-season luck as well, as they are due for a championship, in my humble yet sports-educated opinion.

No comments: