Sunday, April 20, 2008

All Hail Princess Lucky

Call me when you get this.

Winding down from an eventful weekend. Watching the Pistons and making a significant (to me, anyway) change in my life. Stay tuned. Went to the Atlanta Braves baseball game on Saturday. I'd never been to an MLB; it was another terrific learning experience. Nice press box, nice people, nice weather. I'm a lucky girl. One thing that I definitely love about being a sportswriter (besides the craft, the games, the cute players, of course)? The FREE FOOD! They feed us journalists well.

But like I said, will talk more later. These may be the last few hours of "relaxation" that I have in awhile, and I'm determined to enjoy!

Also tonight:



My guilty pleasure/reason for living is finally coming baaaaccckkkk!!! But, sadly, I won't be able to watch until some saving grace can upload it online, 'cause I don't have the Style Network in my room. Top Chef has it at his place, but, um, yeah, no. Not to mention, he told me, in no uncertain terms, that I will NOT watch that trash (his words, not mine) on his television. But that's ok!! Within the past 2 days I threatened to both a) bust out a nail file on him, and 2) beat him with a loaf of bread (not at the same time, though. That's just mean). So I think that makes us even.

LOL. Why, yes, I often am the life of the party, natch.

No comments: