Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Too Close for Comfort

Today the Boy bought me cheesecake. We kissed in the car. Both were incredibly sweet.

Last week slapped me around a little, if it wasn't one thing or person, it was another. But, well, a setback is just a setup for a comeback, right? And I am. Coming back, that is. Slowly but surely. You just have to keep moving. In college, that means you have to learn how to type and cry at the same time. Oh yes, people, your girl cried this past weekend. Never call home when you're slightly unstable, whatever Mom or Dad has to say will reduce you to a blubbering mess...in my case, an angry, cursing, blubbery mess.

This clip from Dane Cook's Vicious Circle comedy show that aired on HBO pretty much explains it.



Look up the rest of the show on youtube. I usually only like comedians like The Kings of Comedy and Katt Williams, but this ish is hilarious. The first time I watched the whole show I fell off the couch laughing.

Tomorrow I will post a picture of the cheesecake. 'Cause seriously, that mess was good.

No comments: